Please remember that Directions is a semi-permanent hair colour
Due to their nature, please be aware that the colour may not always completely wash or fade out back to your original shade. Depending on the colour used and the porosity of your hair, a faded hue of the colour can sometimes remain until recovered.
Help speed up the fade with these useful tricks
- Wash the hair more often than usual.
- Apply conditioner to the hair (any old one will do), comb through, leave for 30 minutes and then rinse. (Conditioner can help to lift the colour off the hair and because its only conditioner, you can do it as many times as you like).
- Shampoo with anti-dandruff and Clarifying shampoos.
- When washing, rinse with hot water (but not so hot you burn yourself).
- Go to your salon. They should be able to assist most colour removals with their expertise.
We don't like to recommend bleaching hair more than once but if at your discretion you decide to do so, then please seek professional advice.